Schedule of Events
Things To Do
Test out your Barnett Trivia by answering the following questions below:
1) How many children did Jerry Barnett have?
2) Which Barnett family member once played for the Dallas Cowboys?
Justice "Tank" Powers
3) The Barnett's lived on a plantation in rural town in Alabama, what was the name of the town?
4) Who was responsible for adding an e to the Barnett name?
Dick Lewis Barnett
5) Who was born in South Carolina and later sold into slavery in Alabama?
John Matt Barnett
6) Archy Barnett owned a black smith shop that was eventually moved to what city in Alabama?
7) Amy Barnett was the daughter of Cassandra Barnett and she had one son, what was his name?
8) Dick Lewis Barnett was owned as a slave by Sol Smith and was once known as Louis Smith. His Mom told him after he returned from the Civil war his father was John Barnett. What was his mothers name?
Mamie Pearl Bibb
9) This woman and her husband amassed a fortune in real estate. Who were they?
Sylvester Wendell Barnett & Bell Shoulders
Ulysses Simpson Barnett & Elnora Phillips
Watkin Bibbs & Mamie Pearl Barnett
Feagin Causby Barnett & Evie Lee Green
10) In what city in America was Luverne Barnett Jr raised?
West, Medford, Massachusetts
New York, NY
Los Angles California
11) Which family member dresses up and plays Santa Claus at Christmas on his red trike?
Powered by MyEvent.com